- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon sesame or canola oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon green curry paste
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced peeled cucumber
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Chopped dry roasted peanuts
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the vinegar, garlic, honey and curry paste to the pan; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Return chicken to the pan.
- Combine the mango, onion, cucumber, red pepper and cayenne. Serve with chicken. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Asian Mango Chicken
Sort By :
Wonderful combination of flavors! Absolutely the only thing I'd change is that I'd like a little more sauce next time, so I'd double (or more!) those ingredients. Served it over jasmine rice, and it was not only pretty but really good! Thanks for sharing this one!