This unique entree will brighten any table. Its vibrant colors draw you in while the lively blend of flavors will keep you coming back for more. —Jessica Feist, Brookfield, Wisconsin
Recommended: Game-Changing Chicken Wing Recipes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon sesame or canola oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon green curry paste
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced peeled cucumber
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Chopped dry roasted peanuts
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- Add the vinegar, garlic, honey and curry paste to the pan; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Return chicken to the pan.
- Combine the mango, onion, cucumber, red pepper and cayenne. Serve with chicken. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Asian Mango Chicken in Taste of Home December/January 2011, p54
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Asian Mango Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review