- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small zucchini, julienned
- 1/2 cup canned bean sprouts
- 1 green onion, julienned
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain and place in a large serving bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, water, lemon juice and sesame oil. Refrigerate 1/4 cup for dressing. Pour remaining mixture over hot linguine; toss to coat evenly.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok coated with cooking spray, stir-fry carrots and red pepper in 3/4 teaspoon olive oil for 2 minutes. Add snow peas and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes longer. Add to linguine.
- Stir-fry the zucchini, bean sprouts and onion in remaining olive oil for 2 minutes; add to linguine mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, add dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Asian Linguine Salad in Light & Tasty August/September 2005, p49
Reviews for Asian Linguine Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review