- 1-1/4 cups hot water
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Taste of Home – Great Flavors Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- 5 ounces uncooked bean thread noodles
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed and halved diagonally
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet red pepper
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- Lime or lemon wedges, optional
- To make broth, in a 2-cup liquid measuring cup, whisk hot water and vegetable stock concentrate until blended; set aside. Place noodles in a large bowl; cover with water. Let stand 30 minutes or until noodles are translucent and softened.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add coleslaw mix, snow peas and red pepper; stir-fry 1-2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from pan.
- Drain noodles. Using scissors, cut noodles into 4-in. lengths. In same pan, combine broth, soy sauce and pepper; bring to a boil. Add noodles; cook and stir until noodles are tender. Add vegetable mixture, green onions and cilantro; heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top with eggs; if desired, serve with lime wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Asian Glass Noodles & Veggies in TOH Recipes for HSN 2015 2015
Reviews for Asian Glass Noodles & Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review