Asian Fish Rolls
An herb filled succulent fish roll, with a classic combination of Asian seasonings. Brought to you by dLife®
4 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 16 ounces flounder fillet, cut in 4-ounce pieces, or other thin fish fillets
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, from about 3 limes
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoons lime peel zest
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Rinse fish fillets, pat dry, and set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, basil, ginger,
- cilantro, and lime zest.
- Place fillets, skin side up, on a cutting board or counter and spoon
- 1/8 of the filling onto one end of each fillet. Roll up each fillet
- and place the rolls close together in a baking dish.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 20 to 25 minutes, until the fish
- flakes easily with a fork.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 142 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 300 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate,