Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 4-1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1/2 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the vinegar, honey, oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Add cucumber and red pepper; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 34 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 101mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Asian Cucumber Salad
"Was delicios even after a few days in fridge. Added l/8 tsp grated ginger and it added a nice spice to it. Lastly, sprinkled with black sesame seeds."