VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4-1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1/2 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- In a serving bowl, combine the vinegar, honey, oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Add cucumber and red pepper; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Asian Cucumber Salad in Cooking for 2 Fall 2006, p56
Reviews forAsian Cucumber Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2009
"Was delicios even after a few days in fridge. Added l/8 tsp grated ginger and it added a nice spice to it. Lastly, sprinkled with black sesame seeds."