A medley of fresh veggies is lightly coated with a dressing of soy sauce, cider vinegar and sesame oil. You can also add carrots for more color, crunch and nutrition.
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, peas and onions. Stir in water chestnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, sesame seeds, olive oil and pepper. Pour over vegetables and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Asian Crunch Salad in Light & Tasty December/January 2005, p12
Reviews for Asian Crunch Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review