Asian Chili Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (46 ounces) tomato juice
- 1 can (28 ounces) Chinese mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) bean sprouts, drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Add tomato juice, vegetables, bean sprouts, chili powder and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until thick and bubbly. Garnish with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
1 serving (1 each) equals 166 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 548 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Asian Chili
"I was a little scared to try this one at first, but my husband liked it and he don't like Chinese food, I thought it was just ok"