This recipe was originally a recipe from another family member, but one night I added some ingredients I had on hand. Everyone really enjoyed it.—Lucille M. Gendron, Pelham, New Hampshire
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a large skillet, brown chicken on both sides in butter.
- Combine the teriyaki sauce, water, marmalade and garlic; pour over
- chicken. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15
- minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 240 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 2,534 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.