- 1/2 pound uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken in vinaigrette and salad dressing until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute the coleslaw mix, mushrooms, red pepper and onion until tender. Add the seasonings. Stir in the chicken; heat through. Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Asian Chicken with Pasta
Sort By :
Good recipe, added some horseradish and soy sauce for added flavor but was yummy!
My son and I enjoyed this but we will make a few substitutions to fit our tastes. It seemed to be missing something.
I thought this was a great dish and way fewer calories than ordering asian delivery! I did however replace the Italian dressing for an Asian sesame ginger vinagarette by wishbone and still used the balsamic. I ommited the ginger since it was in the dressing and thought the asian flavor was perfect! I also added crushed red pepper flakes because I love spicy. Lastly, in order to cut calories and carbs I used spaghetti squash and it tasted wonderful. Definitely going to make it again and I love that it's healthy.
I have made it several times. Very easy, quick. The only thing I added different is to add more seasoning than what is called for. My family likes seasonings
I would have to agree with time2cook. This wasn't the best. It was missing something, but I guess that's why it is considered a "lighter dish".