Mild flavors make this a dish even picky eaters will like. The coleslaw mix brings a pleasing crunch to the veggie-filled recipe. Rebecca Sams - Oak Harbor, Ohio
- 1/2 pound uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken in vinaigrette and salad dressing until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute the coleslaw mix, mushrooms, red pepper and onion until tender. Add the seasonings. Stir in the chicken; heat through. Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Asian Chicken with Pasta in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p57
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Asian Chicken with Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review