- 1/2 pound uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken in vinaigrette and salad dressing until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute the coleslaw mix, mushrooms, red pepper and onion until tender. Add the seasonings. Stir in the chicken; heat through. Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Asian Chicken with Pasta
Sort By :
"Good recipe, added some horseradish and soy sauce for added flavor but was yummy!"
"My son and I enjoyed this but we will make a few substitutions to fit our tastes. It seemed to be missing something."
"I thought this was a great dish and way fewer calories than ordering asian delivery! I did however replace the Italian dressing for an Asian sesame ginger vinagarette by wishbone and still used the balsamic. I ommited the ginger since it was in the dressing and thought the asian flavor was perfect! I also added crushed red pepper flakes because I love spicy. Lastly, in order to cut calories and carbs I used spaghetti squash and it tasted wonderful. Definitely going to make it again and I love that it's healthy."
"I have made it several times. Very easy, quick. The only thing I added different is to add more seasoning than what is called for. My family likes seasonings"
"I would have to agree with time2cook. This wasn't the best. It was missing something, but I guess that's why it is considered a "lighter dish"."