Asian Chicken Stir-Fry
I always felt good serving this healthy stir-fry to my family, and it's easy to prepare at a moment's notice.—Marie Curry, Granbury, Texas
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- In a nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 2 minutes
- or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. In the same pan,
- stir-fry celery and onion for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and garlic;
- stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return chicken to the pan; sprinkle with cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir until heated through. Serve over rice; sprinkle with
- soy sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 cups) equals 227 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 1,007 mg sodium,