- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- In a nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. In the same pan, stir-fry celery and onion for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and garlic; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return chicken to the pan; sprinkle with cilantro, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve over rice; sprinkle with soy sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Asian Chicken in Reminisce September/October 2005, p 49
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Asian Chicken Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 31, 2010
the flavor was just a little light. I added a tablespoon of hoisin sauce which gave it an extra pop!