Asian Chicken Skillet Recipe
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) chicken and garlic-flavored rice and vermicelli mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1. In a large skillet, saute rice mix in butter until golden brown. Stir in the chicken, water, teriyaki sauce, ginger and contents of rice seasoning packet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2. Stir in vegetable blend. Cover and cook 5-8 minutes longer or until rice is tender and chicken is no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 397 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 955 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Reviews for Asian Chicken Skillet
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.