Packed with chicken, cabbage and carrots, these wraps feature a fantastic homemade dressing. They’ll be a yummy, nutritious lunch or dinner any time of year. —Jason Brannon, Conway, Arkansas
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, green onions, cabbage and carrot. For dressing, in a small food processor, combine the vinegar, oil, honey, water, garlic, ginger and pepper. Cover and process until blended. Add cilantro; cover and process until chopped. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each tortilla; top with chicken mixture. Roll up tightly. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Asian Chicken Salad Wraps in Healthy Cooking October/November 2010, p55
Reviews for Asian Chicken Salad Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review