Asian Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups Recipe
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 4 cups chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 8 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cucumbers, pepper, onions and carrot. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Serve on lettuce leaves. Garnish with cilantro if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 237 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 1253mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Asian Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups
"So light and tasty! Great recipe!"
"You can't believe all the flavors that meld together! My husband loved it. I have handed this recipe out many times. Thanks!!!"
"Supper quick and super taste."