- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup frozen California-blend vegetables
- 3/4 cup uncooked instant rice
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- In a shallow 1-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the chicken, onion and oil. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is tender. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff rice with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Asian Chicken Dinner
"was wonderful and quick"
"This recipe turned out more like just chicken and broccoli soup. Not sure what I did to totally mess it up but it was not very flavorful or exciting."
"I made this for my husbands unit and they ALL couldnt wait to see what I made next"
"A good, simple, quick fix meal. Not spectacular, but was tasty."
"Very good. I didn't cook it in the microwave though, I cooked it on the stove top and used olive oil cooking spray instead of canola oil. It was a great quick meal. Took around 30-35 min to prep and cook. Would highly recommend"
"Very easy and quick, yet tasted wonderful. Serving sizes are large."