- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup frozen California-blend vegetables
- 3/4 cup uncooked instant rice
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- In a shallow 1-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the chicken, onion and oil. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is tender. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff rice with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Asian Chicken Dinner
Sort By :
was wonderful and quick
This recipe turned out more like just chicken and broccoli soup. Not sure what I did to totally mess it up but it was not very flavorful or exciting.
I made this for my husbands unit and they ALL couldnt wait to see what I made next
A good, simple, quick fix meal. Not spectacular, but was tasty.
Very good. I didn't cook it in the microwave though, I cooked it on the stove top and used olive oil cooking spray instead of canola oil. It was a great quick meal. Took around 30-35 min to prep and cook. Would highly recommend