Asian Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a large skillet, brown chicken on both sides in butter.
- Combine the teriyaki sauce, water, marmalade and garlic; pour over chicken. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Asian Chicken(9)
Sort By :
I have been making this recipe for several years but this week I added crushed red pepper and thickened the sauce with corn starch...delicious!
This recipe is so quick and easy, and so delicious! All of my family loved it, even the picky ones. I did have to add a tiny bit of hoisen sauce to the teriyaki because I was about 1/8-1/4 of a cup short of the amount needed, but it still was fabulous!!!
This was very quick and easy and really amazing! My family all loved it, even the picky ones. I was short on teriyaki sauce so I added about 1/8-1/4 of a cup of hoisen sauce. Delicious!!!!
This was super easy and really delicious! My whole family was raving about it! I was short just a bit on the teriyaki sauce so I added some hoisen sauce (probably between 1/8-1/4 of a cup) and it was great!!!
Excellent flavor! I added a little extra sauce to the chicken, but it was very thin so next time I might thicken it up with some cornstarch.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >