Asian Cheese Spread Recipe
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cold cream cheese, cut into 36 cubes
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Rice crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add the cream cheese cubes; gently toss to coat. To serve, place cream cheese on crackers; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (calculated without crackers): 128 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 388mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Asian Cheese Spread
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer