Asian Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 4-7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse in cold water; drain. Transfer to a large bowl; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, sugar substitute and pepper. Whisk in the oil. Let stand for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Add pimientos and almonds to the broccoli; drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Asian Broccoli Salad(1)
Sort By :
I serve broccoli a lot so I'm am always looking for different ways to serve it. This recipe is definitely a winner. The only thing I changed was to omit the pimientos. I served it along with Five Spice Tuna and Barley Pilaf with Bacon for a very flavorful dinner.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Salad Recipes >
- Asian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >