Asian Broccoli and Mushrooms Recipe
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 ounces sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute broccoli and mushrooms in olive oil, sesame oil and butter until tender. Add the garlic, seasoning blend and chipotle pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 74 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC