- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 ounces sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute broccoli and mushrooms in olive oil, sesame oil and butter until tender. Add the garlic, seasoning blend and chipotle pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Asian Broccoli and Mushrooms
Sort By :
"A bit too spicy for some of the family, so I will cut back on the chipotle pepper and seasoning blend next time. Good flavors though, and nice to have a Asian-y side dish that doesn't call for soy sauce for a change (we have soy allergies in the family)."