Asian Beef with Noodles Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 3 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- In a large saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions, adding the snap peas and pepper during the last 2 minutes of cooking; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat salad dressing over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness. Add peanut butter and soy sauce; cook for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the spaghetti mixture and onions; sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Asian Beef with Noodles
Sort By :
Turned out pretty good. Precooked fondue or stir fry beef in the crock-pot. Serve with broccoli or carrots. Used multi grain angel hair spaghetti.
Wow! This was easy and delicious to make. I used whole grain thin spaghetti and also added sliced mushrooms. This will be a regular menu item in our house!
I don't care for asian food and I made this last night for my husband (without the dry roasted p-nuts). Not only did he love it but I thought it was delicous. I brought leftovers into work and everyone is asking me what it is and how to make it.
this was good. l will make again.
Very good - we really enjoyed it.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >