Asian Beef with Noodles Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 3 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions, adding the snap peas and pepper during the last 2 minutes of cooking; drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat salad dressing over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness. Add peanut butter and soy sauce; cook for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the spaghetti mixture and onions; sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cups equals 461 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 728 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Asian Beef with Noodles
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.