- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) Oriental-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 cups water
- 4 to 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in contents of one noodle seasoning packet; set aside and keep warm.
- Break the noodles; place in a large saucepan. Add the contents of second seasoning packet, vegetables, water, soy sauce and ginger. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-10 minutes or until vegetables and noodles are tender. Stir in beef and onions. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Asian Beef Noodle Toss
"It was pretty quick and an easy way to dress up Ramen. My kiddos gobbled it up."
"This was a quick and easy side dish. I eliminated the hamburger and paired it with asian pork tenderloin. I agree with Elaineae, it was quite salty. Next time I would use low sodium soy sauce for this recipe."
"This is a quick and easy recipe. I gave it 3 stars because I found that the frozen vegetables got too soggy cooking in the liquid for that long, and I like crisper vegetables. I also found it very salty. I also don't like the use of ground meat as much as a thinly sliced cut of beef, chicken, or pork. I might make this recipe again in a pinch, but if I have the ingredients on hand, I much prefer the pork and ramen stir fry recipe, which can also be found on this site."
"This makes a great weeknight meal. It's quick, easy, cheap, and good."
"The recipe was delicious, i added black pepper, salt and bell pepper to give it more flavor."