Asian Beef Noodle Toss Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) Oriental-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 cups water
- 4 to 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in contents of one noodle seasoning packet; set aside and keep warm.
- Break the noodles; place in a large saucepan. Add the contents of second seasoning packet, vegetables, water, soy sauce and ginger. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-10 minutes or until vegetables and noodles are tender. Stir in beef and onions. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Asian Beef Noodle Toss(16)
Sort By :
This makes a great weeknight meal. It's quick, easy, cheap, and good.
The recipe was delicious, i added black pepper, salt and bell pepper to give it more flavor.
I love this recipe! It is easy and fast. I did make a few slight changes though as I also thought it was too salty. I used beef ramen instead of the oriental as I don't care for the oriental noodles. After using ginger the first time I decided to cut that out altogether, so I don't use any ginger. Also, I only use 3-4 tablespoons of soy sauce. This seemed to help a lot with the salt, not nearly as salty after those changes. Very, very good with the changes. I will continue to make this over and over!
Tasty recipe but on the salty side even using only a packet and a half of seasoning packets.
This was good, but I have other recipes that are equal to or better than this one. It's worth trying though if you don't have very many oriental recipes.