I created this dish on a whim to feed my hungry teenagers. It's since become a dinnertime staple, and, now, two of my grandchildren make it in their own kitchens. —Judy Batson, Tampa, FL
Featured In: 30 Beef Dinners Ready in 30 Minutes
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound), cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 6 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce, divided
- 8 ounces uncooked whole grain thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 3 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- Toss beef with 2 tablespoons marinade. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry beef until browned, 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry coleslaw mix and onion until crisp-tender, 3-5 minutes. Add spaghetti and remaining marinade; toss and heat through. Stir in beef. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Asian Beef & Noodles in Simple & Delicious December/January 2017
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Asian Beef & Noodles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review