- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound), cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 6 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce, divided
- 8 ounces uncooked whole grain thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 3 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- Toss beef with 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry beef until browned, 1-3 minutes. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry coleslaw mix and onion until crisp-tender, 3-5 minutes. Add spaghetti and remaining teriyaki sauce; toss and heat through. Stir in beef. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Asian Beef & Noodles
"This was pretty good, but both my husband and I felt that it needed "something". Maybe garlic, ginger, a few drops of Sriracha? Fish sauce? All of the above? I will experiment."