Asian Bean Tossed Salad
This scrumptious medley takes advantage of a ready-to-serve salad mix and an easy-to-stir-up soy sauce and ginger dressing.—Jane Rhodes, Silverdale, Washington
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 7-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 package (12 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 cup canned bean sprouts
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, sugar,
- soy sauce and ginger; shake well. In a salad bowl, combine the
- greens, bean sprouts and peas. Drizzle with dressing and toss to
- coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 156 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.