- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- Dash pepper
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry asparagus in canola oil until crisp-tender. Add tomatoes and orange juice mixture; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Oriental Asparagus in Light & Tasty February/March 2003, p7
Reviews for Asian Asparagus
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2010
"Very easy to make and very nice flavor. Great for peolpe who don't typically like asparagus."