- 4 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a salad bowl, combine the arugula, onion and tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; drizzle over salad and gently toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Arugula Summer Salad
"Really good simple salad. My store was out of arugula so I used spring mix instead. I also used grape tomatoes."
"I've been making this for awhile. Can't believe i haven't reviewed it before. We love it! Grow the Arugula just for this salad. My changes are: usually use red onion, and add flat leaf parsley, chopped fine. The tomatoes add nice colour, but if you don't have them, can leave them out. Yummy any way you make it. Jan."