This simple summer-fresh salad stars arugula and tomatoes—we love them both. Olive oil—the only oil I use in my kitchen—flavors the light vinaigrette dressing. —Marie Forte, Raritan, New Jersey
- 4 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a salad bowl, combine the arugula, onion and tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; drizzle over salad and gently toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Arugula Summer Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2009, p69
Reviews for Arugula Summer Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review