Cherry tomatoes and shaved Parmesan cheese, tossed with arugula in a lemony dressing. Brought to you by dLife®
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 0 min.
- 6 cups fresh chopped arugula
- 2 ounces grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh cherry tomatoes, cut in half, about 12 tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Wash arugula. Pat dry.
- Remove and discard stem ends.
- Put half of cheese in salad bowl. Add cherry tomatoes and arugula.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, whisk olive oil and lemon juice in small bowl.
- Drizzle over the arugula and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and fresh pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 53 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 83 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3/4 fat, 1/4 meat.