Artichoke Wonton Cups
I came up with this recipe by combining several artichoke dip recipes. Wonton cups add a fancy look that's perfect for special occasions. If you're serving a large crowd, you may want to double the recipe.
—Paige Scott, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (12 ounces) wonton wrappers
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion
- powder and garlic powder. Stir in mozzarella cheese and artichokes;
- set aside.
- Coat one side of each wonton wrapper with cooking spray; press
- greased side down into miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5
- minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon artichoke mixture. Bake 5-6 minutes
- longer or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 230 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 418 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a