I came up with this recipe by combining several artichoke dip recipes. Wonton cups add a fancy look that's perfect for special occasions. If you're serving a large crowd, you may want to double the recipe. —Paige Scott, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (12 ounces) wonton wrappers
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion powder and garlic powder. Stir in mozzarella cheese and artichokes; set aside.
- Coat one side of each wonton wrapper with cooking spray; press greased side down into miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon artichoke mixture. Bake 5-6 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Artichoke Wonton Cups in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p30
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Artichoke Wonton Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2009
"Wonderful!!! Made them for an open house and what a hit. Easy and fast."