I came up with this recipe by combining several artichoke dip recipes. Wonton cups add a fancy look that's perfect for special occasions. If you're serving a large crowd, you may want to double the recipe. —Paige Scott, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (12 ounces) wonton wrappers
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion powder and garlic powder. Stir in mozzarella cheese and artichokes; set aside.
- Coat one side of each wonton wrapper with cooking spray; press greased side down into miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon artichoke mixture. Bake 5-6 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Artichoke Wonton Cups in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p30
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Artichoke Wonton Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review