Artichoke-Walnut Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts, divided
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced roasted garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers, fresh vegetables or sliced apples
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in artichokes, 4 tablespoons walnuts, feta cheese, Romano cheese, green onion, garlic and pepper until blended. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour or until firm enough to shape.
- Shape cheese mixture into a ball; place on a serving plate. Sprinkle with parsley and remaining walnuts. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Artichoke-Walnut Cheese Ball in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Artichoke-Walnut Cheese Ball
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review