Artichoke Veggie Pizza Recipe
Our Test Kitchen home economists used sun-dried tomato spread as the base for the vegetable-laden appetizer.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato spread
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1. Press pizza dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and tomato spread until blended. Stir in artichokes. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with the onion, olives, carrots, green pepper, broccoli and cheese; press down lightly. Chill for 1 hour. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 dozen.
2 each: 153 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 416mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Artichoke Veggie Pizza
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC