Artichoke Turkey Salami Salad Recipe
You can substitute any type of cooked turkey in this easy salad.
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces turkey salami, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup roasted sweet red pepper strips, drained
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the macaroni, mozzarella, tomatoes, salami, red peppers, artichokes and olives. Add the dressing, basil and pepper; toss to coat.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Toss before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1-1/4 cups equals 303 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 754 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Artichoke Turkey Salami Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC