You can substitute any type of cooked turkey in this easy salad.
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces turkey salami, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup roasted sweet red pepper strips, drained
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the macaroni, mozzarella, tomatoes, salami, red peppers, artichokes and olives. Add the dressing, basil and pepper; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Toss before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Turkey Salami Salad in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p124
Reviews for Artichoke Turkey Salami Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 16, 2014
"Thank you for the recipehttp://tamalbiot.blogspot.com"
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2014
"This is very good! Great for a summertime meal that isn't to heavy. This also would be something to take to any pot luck!"
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2013
"What a mixture .... www.botagaz.com"