You can substitute any type of cooked turkey in this easy salad.
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces turkey salami, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup roasted sweet red pepper strips, drained
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the macaroni, mozzarella, tomatoes, salami, red peppers, artichokes and olives. Add the dressing, basil and pepper; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Toss before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Turkey Salami Salad in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p124
Reviews for Artichoke Turkey Salami Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 16, 2014
"Thank you for the recipehttp://tamalbiot.blogspot.com"
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2014
"This is very good! Great for a summertime meal that isn't to heavy. This also would be something to take to any pot luck!"
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2013
"What a mixture .... www.botagaz.com"