Artichoke Tuna Toss Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 packages (4.6 ounces each) garlic and olive oil vermicelli mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) light water-packed tuna
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1. In a saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil. Stir in the vermicelli with contents of seasoning packets, artichokes, tuna, peas, oil, vinegar and garlic.
- 2. Return to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until vermicelli is tender. Let stand for 5 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 266 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 687mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 14g protein
Reviews for Artichoke Tuna Toss
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.