Artichoke Tossed Salad Recipe
I used to care for an elderly woman who loved artichokes, so I created this salad especially for her. Not only is it convenient to make with bottled Italian dressing, but you can dress it up with salad shrimp, too.Melissa Mosness, Loveland, Colorado
- 2 cups each torn romaine, leaf and iceberg lettuce
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the lettuce, artichokes, mushrooms and olives. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Tossed Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p8
Reviews for Artichoke Tossed Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review