Artichoke Tomato Salad Recipe
For a little zip, crumble feta over the top of this Artichoke Tomato Salad. Add shredded rotisserie chicken for a beautiful main dish. —Deborah Williams, Peoria, Arizona
- 5 large tomatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1. Arrange tomato wedges on a large platter; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, toss remaining ingredients; spoon over tomatoes. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 74 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 241 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Artichoke Tomato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC