This is my type of holiday recipe. You can assemble them, freeze the unbaked pinwheels and bake them directly from the freezer. What convenience!—Donna Lindecamp, Morganton, North Carolina
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Unfold puff pastry. Spread the artichoke mixture over each sheet to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style. Wrap in plastic wrap; freeze for 30 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each roll into 12 slices. Place cut side down on greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Artichoke-Spinach Pinwheels in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p106
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Artichoke-Spinach Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review