- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan or roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 12 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese or feta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried oregano, parsley flakes and basil
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in broth, artichokes, spinach and seasonings; bring just to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in Alfredo sauce; remove from heat.
- Spread 1 cup sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with three noodles and 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers three times. Top with remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with feta cheese, garlic powder and herbs.
- Bake, covered, 40 minutes. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Artichoke Spinach Lasagna
Sort By :
"Love cooking and love to switch things up a bit so I made this for dinner the other night and everyone really liked it. Didn't have jar Alfredo sauce so I had to make my own and I used cooked noodles. It was still good."
"Has any one used boiled noodles"
"My sister made this over the holiday and it was fantastic. Will definitely keep this recipe as a "fav.""
"I made this for a holiday party for my family yesterday. It turned out really good. I even preassembled everything the day before and baked it the day of the party, which really cut the prep time for the party the next day."
"My family really liked this recipe. I'd use less broth next time, the sauce got a little runnier than I'd like. Great recipe, the flavors were great. I did use whole wheat lasagna noodles, for a healthier version."