Artichoke Spinach Lasagna Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan or Ragú® Roasted Garlic
- 12 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese or feta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried oregano, parsley flakes and basil
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in broth, artichokes, spinach and seasonings; bring just to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in Alfredo sauce; remove from heat.
- 2. Spread 1 cup sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with three noodles and 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers three times. Top with remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with feta cheese, garlic powder and herbs.
- 3. Bake, covered, 40 minutes. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 269 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 755 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.