- tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in broth, artichokes,
- spinach and seasonings; bring just to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5
- minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in Alfredo sauce; remove from
- Spread 1 cup sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with
- three noodles and 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers three
- times. Top with remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with
- feta cheese, garlic powder and herbs.
- Bake, covered, 40 minutes. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes longer or
- until noodles are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 269 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 755 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.