Artichoke Shrimp Bake Recipe
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 2/3 cup frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sherry or chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place shrimp, artichokes and onions in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and red pepper in butter until tender. Stir in soup, sour cream, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, lemon peel and white pepper; heat through. Pour over shrimp mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley and butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Artichoke Shrimp Bake(9)
Sort By :
If I could've found all of the correct ingredients at the store, it would've been better.
Good flavor. I used low-fat sour cream and panko crumbs instead of soft bread crumbs. Loved the crunch. I used the Cream of Shrimp soup - might cut that to half a can next time.
I made this for overnight guests on Black Friday for lunch. Turned out excellent, although I did add minced garlic. Burgers76, no one should be "ashamed" about anything. Modify the [expletive] recipe if you don't like it but quit the Food Police mentality.
This was good, but not as much flavor as I was expecting. Seemed like it was missing something...if I made it again, I would saute some garlic with the mushroom and red pepper.
Fabulous! And to burger:Many of us are great cooks and know how to alter a recipe to lower sodium if we want to. Lowering your sodium intake would be your job not the job of this site.
Thanks Taste of Home for all the wonderful recipes.
More Recipe Collections
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >