Artichoke Ravioli Recipe
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and return to the pan. Add the spaghetti sauce, artichokes, mushrooms and olives; gently toss.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cup: 290 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 1159mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein
Reviews for Artichoke Ravioli
"I even used a good frozen ravioli package and my whole family enjoyed it. Easy to make with some veggies on the side."
"only change I made was to saute FRESH mushrooms. Canned and jarred are gross!!"
"This was excellent and so easy! Hubby and kid-friendly too. I left out the olives because I can't stand them, but was still super tasty. Leftovers tasted just as good the next day!"
"This was a quick meal that was easy to prepare. The husband and kids loved it! Will make again."
"YUMMM!! Nom Nom Nom... :)"
"Great and simple recipe to make! Ravioli's were a good idea for the younger kids, and the hubby liked the meal as well. Love how the artichokes add that tangier flavor to the meal. Good weeknight choice for dinner!"
"Delicious and simple to make. You could also add italian sausage, roasted garlic, etc.. to make this a personal favorite."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.