“This dish is so quick and easy to put together, but it tastes like you spent hours preparing it,” writes Darlene Brenden from Salem, Oregon. “The artichokes add a tangy gourmet flavor folks love. Serve with a salad and bread, and you’re done with dinner!”
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and return to the
- pan. Add the spaghetti sauce, artichokes, mushrooms and olives;
- gently toss.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until
- heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/3 cups) equals 290 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 1,159 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.