“This dish is so quick and easy to put together, but it tastes like you spent hours preparing it,” writes Darlene Brenden from Salem, Oregon. “The artichokes add a tangy gourmet flavor folks love. Serve with a salad and bread, and you’re done with dinner!”
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and return to the pan. Add the spaghetti sauce, artichokes, mushrooms and olives; gently toss.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Artichoke Ravioli in Country Woman November/December 2005, p34
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Artichoke Ravioli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review