Artichoke Ravioli Recipe
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and return to the pan. Add the spaghetti sauce, artichokes, mushrooms and olives; gently toss.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Artichoke Ravioli
Sort By :
I even used a good frozen ravioli package and my whole family enjoyed it. Easy to make with some veggies on the side.
only change I made was to saute FRESH mushrooms. Canned and jarred are gross!!
This was excellent and so easy! Hubby and kid-friendly too. I left out the olives because I can't stand them, but was still super tasty. Leftovers tasted just as good the next day!
This was a quick meal that was easy to prepare. The husband and kids loved it! Will make again.
YUMMM!! Nom Nom Nom... :)
More Recipe Collections
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Pasta >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Vegetarian Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Ravioli Recipes >