- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and return to the pan. Add the spaghetti sauce, artichokes, mushrooms and olives; gently toss.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Artichoke Ravioli
Sort By :
"I even used a good frozen ravioli package and my whole family enjoyed it. Easy to make with some veggies on the side."
"only change I made was to saute FRESH mushrooms. Canned and jarred are gross!!"
"This was excellent and so easy! Hubby and kid-friendly too. I left out the olives because I can't stand them, but was still super tasty. Leftovers tasted just as good the next day!"
"This was a quick meal that was easy to prepare. The husband and kids loved it! Will make again."
"YUMMM!! Nom Nom Nom... :)"