Artichoke Ranch Squares Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1. Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and pat into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spread over crust. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cut into squares; serve warm. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
2 pieces equals 189 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 420 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.